• Participation in the bookstore is opt-in.
• The CSE *does not* pre-purchase merchandise; everything is sold on consignment.
• Each participating author may provide up to 2 (two) titles, 15 copies each.
• Merchandise sold will be purchased by the CSE from authors at a 40% discount.
• The CSE will require an invoice to process payment. We will let you know how many items are sold, and how many are returned.
• Authors are responsible for shipping merchandise to the conference.
• Authors are responsible for shipping merchandise from the conference.
• Neither the CSE nor AASECT are responsible for shipments or unclaimed merchandise.
• Merchandise to be sold at the event should arrive at the event between June 6 and June 11, not before, not after. You can bring the books with you.
• Shipped materials are to be labeled for AASECT BOOKSTORE, clearly marked on top and four sides of box, following all exhibitor rules.
• Ship to:
ATTN: Nick Beard
Sheraton Denver Downtown
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
Phone - (303) 893-3333
• For questions on shipping, please email us at at: Info@SexEdStore.com